Our standard group charge (min 20 pax):-
- Adults – S$45 per pax
- Children (below 12) – S$30 per pax
Subject to a minimum charge of S$900 (not including meal – which is a separate charge)
- Package A: S$45/pax (min. 20 participants)
- Package B: S$40/pax (min. 40 participants)
- Package C: S$35/pax (min. 80 participants)
All prices are subject to prevailing GST
- Package S1:- S$30/pax (min. 30 participants)
- Package S2:- S$27/pax (min. 40 participants)
- Package S3:- S$25/pax (min. 80 participants)
- Package S4:- S$20/pax (pre-schoolers – K1 & K2)
Subject to a minimum charge of S$800 Accompanying teachers (for students 12 years and below) journey for Free (ratio of 1 teacher:20 students) There are no onlookers at Prata Journey. As we focus on team bonding, everyone participates. We make no exception on this point. All prices are subject to prevailing GST
- Payment Term – 30% Deposit (waived for GeBiz/Vendor.gov invoicing) Balance – on day of the event
- Payment Mode – Cash, NETS, Credit Cards (Visa or Master)
- Bank transfer to our bank accounts
- Invoicing via Vendor.gov or Gebiz possible
Booking & Cancellation Fees
- A booking deposit of 30% of the estimated charges is required to confirm the booking. The order confirmation must be signed and returned to us.
- No of pax must be confirmed two days before the journey. Invoicing will be based on this confirmed number or the actual attendance, whichever is higher.
- Change of Journey date is possible if notice is given more than two (2) weeks before the Journey.
- No refund of the booking deposit will be made if the notice period is less than two (2) weeks. If for any reason, no booking fee was paid, a cancellation charge of 30% applies.
Where can I do PJ?
- At Kampong Cafe@BM – Sports Lifestyle Center, 3500A Bukit Merah Central, Singapore 159837
– optimal group size, aircon room – not more than 90 pax, alfresco (sheltered) – up to 200 pax
- At Client’s venue (minimum spending – S$2,000)
– can be paired with catering
Set up cost – S$120 open flames
Equipment required – Projector, Projection screen, Electrical points
For Mobile Prata Station – 2 dedicated 13 amp power – if open flames not allowed
When can I do PJ?
Prata Journeys are usually conducted:
- Mondays to Fridays
- Morning slots: – from 9.00 a.m. – Kampong Café @ BM
- Afternoon slots:- from 3.30 p.m.
- Surcharge for Saturdays, Sundays and
- Public Holidays – S$200 – as long as the slot is not taken up
Pairing PJ with a Meal @ BM
Our Halal-certified kitchen in Kampong Café @ BM offers delicious authentic Malay, Indian and Chinese
local favourites – like Nasi Briyani, Lontong, Chinese Zichar and of course our crispy yet fluffy Roti Prata.
- Hi-Tea Buffet
- Buffet Lunch / Dinner
A great way to introduce racial harmony that is uniquely Singaporean.
Prata Journey goes to Schools
Presentation of the origin of Roti Prata and Indians in Singapore – including Prata Flipping and Teh Tarik demonstrations.
Cost – S$2,000 (subject to GST)
Students experience hands-on flipping of Roti Prata
Cost – S$5 per student – students get 5 dough balls, a PJ Keepsake and a PJ apron
(only if the Assembly show is taken)
Prata Live Station
Prata Station set up to sell Prata at a discounted price to students during recess.